PROMO_DISPLAY_ID Is Used Instead of PROMO_ID in RMS Transfer Form: "Invalid Promotion" Error Results
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
"Invalid Promotion" error is encountered when trying to edit a transfer with a promotion added.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Select a promotion with PROMO_ID different than PROMO_DISPLAY_ID.
- Create a new transfer and add a context type as promotion. Add the PROMO_DISPLAY_ID of the promotion.
- Add a 'from location' and 'to location' and save the transfer. PROMO ID is saved in DB in Transfer.
- Try to open the transfer again in Edit mode.
- 'Invalid Promotion' error is encountered.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms