Last updated on APRIL 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Retail Price Management (RPM) 13.2.6, when a multi-buy promotion has multiple target items, then the output XML contains a 'Targets' tag for each target item separately. This is causing issues when consuming this promotion in Point of Service (POS).
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a multi-buy promotion with multiple target items.
- Approve the promotion.
- Run RPMtoORPOSPublishBatch, which generates data for RPM_ORPOS_CMPLX_PROMO_PUBLISH table.
- Run RPMtoORPOSPublishExport, batch which generates XML file for the above promotion.
- Notice that the XML contains separate 'Targets' tag for each of the target items.
- Try to consume this XML in POS and notice that only one target item is considered for promotion.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms