Wrong Adjustment Passed For TRBL To ATS Disposition
(Doc ID 1909810.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) 13.0.2, an incorrect adjustment is passed for Trouble (TRBL) to Available To Sell (ATS) disposition.
When the user performs a cycle count on any reserve location and does not find any container in that location, at that time the location_id value UNLOCATEDLOC will be populated against the container in the CONTAINER table. Later on, when the user finds a container somewhere in the Warehouse (WH) (staging area) and splits that container into a generic container, then moves it to any system suggested RSV location (Putaway), we observe a TRBL to ATS adjustment is passed. This incorrectly affects the NON_SELLABLE bucket in Retail Merchandising System (RMS), which later negatively influences creation of transfers.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Mark any reserve location for cycle count from the handheld (HH) device. (Navigate: HH -> Inv Management -> Cycle Count).
- Check the marked location in CONTAINER table for container_detail (e.g., container_id = C1).
- Perform Cycle Count from HH. While perfoming cycle count, just confirm LOCATION ID and press F4=DONE.
- Check CONTAINER table for container c1. LOCATION_ID will be populated as UNLOCATEDLOC.
- Split all units of container c1 into generic container G1.
- Note that the INV_DISPOSITION of generic container G1 is populated as 'TRBL'.
- Move G1 via HH. System will suggest any location for PUTAWAY. Press F4=DONE.
- Check CONTAINER table for contaner_id G1. INV_DISPOSITION has become 'ATS'.
- Check INV_ADJUSTMENT_TO_UPLOAD_HIS table. Adjustment passed from 'TRBL' to 'ATS' with respective units. This affects the NON_SELLABLE bucket in RMS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document