Unconstrained Plan - Safety Stock Not Calculated (Zero) When Profile MSC: Respect Minimum Remaining Shelf Life Days = Yes
(Doc ID 1910211.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.2.3 to 12.2.3 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 12.2.3 Memory Based Planner:
Users are running an unconstrained plan and have set profile MSC: Respect Minimum Remaining Shelf Life Days = Yes. They also have MRP Planned Percent Safety Stock with bucket days and actual percentage defined. However when they review Safety Stock and pegging information in the horizontal plan and ASCP worbench, they are not seeing any safety stock generated (0 for the entire plan horizon) even though they have demand in many different buckets. If they set the profile to No and rerun the plan, they see safety stock generated as expected
=========Users expect safety stock to be generated/calculated when profile MSC: Respect Minimum Remaining Shelf Life Days = Yes
Steps To Reproduce
1. Setup MRP Planned % and bucket days for an item in the Organization Item Attributes
2. Run data collections to pick up the new data
3. Run Unconstrained Plan with Safety Stock enabled for the organization
4. See Safety Stock generated as expected
5. Set profile MSC: Respect Minimum Remaining Shelf Life Days = Yes and rerun the ASCP plan
6. See Safety Stock is now all 0 in horizontal plan and no pegging/planning for same in the base workbench
Set profile MSC: Respect Minimum Remaining Shelf Life Days = Yes/No
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|