When Closing Cash Drawer After a Timeout, Register Operation Hangs When EReceipt is Enabled
Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In an Oracle Retail Point Of Service (ORPOS) 13.4.x client with EReceipt functionality enabled, hanging behavior occurs when closing the cash drawer after a timeout.
- Change value of parameter “TimeoutInactiveWithTransaction” parameter to 1.
- Enable EReceipt functionality. Sardine or real devices can be used.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Perform a sale transaction and tender with Cash.
- Cash drawer pops open.
- Do not close cash drawer for at least 1 minute.
- Close Cash drawer.
- Note that the application freezes and no operation can be performed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms