When Closing Cash Drawer After a Timeout, Register Operation Hangs When eReceipt is Enabled
(Doc ID 1910338.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point Of Service (ORPOS), with EReceipt functionality enabled, POS client freezes when closing the cash drawer after a timeout.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Change value of parameter “TimeoutInactiveWithTransaction” parameter to 1.
- Enable EReceipt functionality. Sardine or real devices can be used.
- Perform a sale transaction and tender with Cash.
- Cash drawer pops open.
- Do not close cash drawer for at least 1 minute.
- Close Cash drawer.
- Note that the application freezes and no operation can be performed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document