MRCNSP Memory-based Snapshot - Errors APP-FND-01564 ORA-01426 mrllis_load_item_sourcing
(Doc ID 1910716.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Materials Requirement Planning - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Solaris on x86 (32-bit)
MRCNSP - Memory-based Sanpshot
On a 12.1.3 Instance - Materials Requirements Plan.
When implementing Sourcing Rule Splits for the first time, MRCNSP module: Memory-based Snapshot fails with:
APP-FND-01564: ORACLE error 1426 in mrllis_load_item_sourcing
Cause: mrllis_load_item_sourcing failed due to ORA-01426: numeric overflow
The SQL statement being executed at the time of the error was: begin :l_sourcing_history := MRP_SOURCING_API_PK . mrp_get_sourcing_hi and was executed from the file 6676358/mrp/lib/mrlnex.pc.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
(1) Defined New Sourcing rule to source component from multiple supplier ( 80% from supplier "A" Rank 1 , 20 % from supplier "B" Rank 1)
(2) Defined Souring rule to Source items from Supplier ( Buy ) 60 % Rank 1 and Manufacture ( Make ) 40% Rank1
(3) Run the Supply Chain Plan
(4) Note the error mentioned above
(5) It worked fine before defining the sourcing splits mentioned in steps #1 and #2 (i.e. using single source supplier)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document