'SOME' Multiple Related Items Setup Does Not Automatically Add the Selected Items to the Sell Item Screen
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), Related Item selection does not actually add the item highlighted by default to the transaction when the item is set up as having 'SOME' multiple related items.
Sample Steps to Reproduce:
Related Item Setup:
1. Log in to POS.
2. Scan item 100485712.
3. Related Item screen (SOME) is displayed. It shows two items (100215340, 005222609)
4. The focus (selection) is on item 100215340. The message reads as “Select related items to add to the transaction, and press Next to continue.”
5. As the item is already selected, User presses Next.
5. Now 'ONE' screen is shown and item 100386864 is displayed.
6. Click Decline.
7. Navigation comes to Sell Item screen, but only 100485712 (the original item) appears. Item 100215340 was NOT added as expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms