When a $0 Invoice Is Posted There Are No Detail Records Present in IM_AP_STAGE_DETAIL
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 126.96.36.199 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.1.x, when a $0 invoice is matched to a receipt with Receiver Unit Adjustment (RUA) reason codes, it does not have detail records in the IM_AP_STAGE_DETAIL table for posting.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create and receive a one line Purchase Order (PO).
- Create a $0 invoice with one 0 unit line for the same PO.
- Match the invoice to the receipt using RUA.
- Run the reimposting batch.
- Check IM_AP_STAGE_DETAIL and note there is no corresponding record for this match.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms