Dates Selected Using the Calendar Widget Are Off by One Day if the Timezone Is a Postive UTC
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Policy Administration J2EE - Version 10.0.0.0 to 10.0.1.2 [Release 10.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering a date field, users click the calendar icon and the date highlighted is one day behind the date displayed in the field.
Selecting a new date populates the field with a date one day ahead.
Steps to Reproduce
This has only been reported in timezones with a Positive UTC Ex. (UTC+02:00) E. Europe
Adjust timezone in test environment to (UTC+02:00) E. Europe
1. Open a pending activity or create a new activity
2. Find any date field and click on the calendar icon
3. Note the date displayed does not match the highlighted date in the pop up.
4. Select a date (ex. 5/22/2014)
5. Note that the field populates with the wrong date (ex 5/23/2014)
This is occurring in the initial deployment of version 10.0.1.0 but has been observed in previous releases as well.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms