Invoice Quantity and Invoice Cost Values Become Zero After Execution of ReimDiscrepancyPurge Batch
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.2.x, we note cases in which invoice details are created with non-zero values; however, after executing the ReimDiscrepancyPurge batch, invoice quantity and invoice cost values become zero. This results in zero values being posted incorrectly to Financials.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an order for item 1 (cost 65.25, qty 1,250).
- Ship and receive item 1 in two instances: first qty 1,232; second qty: 28.
- Cancel receipt of second qty 28.
- Create invoice header only with total cost 71,148. Invoice qty 0.
- Run automatch. Notice that the invoice goes to URMTCH status.
- Add details via 'default from receipts' and change cost to 48.94. Invoice qty is now 1,232.
- Run automatch. Notice that invoice goes to URMTCH and cost discrepancy was created.
- Create a Receiver Cost Adjustment (RCA) in Retail Merchandising System (RMS). Finance > Receiver Cost Adjustment > 48.94.
- Run ReimDiscrepancyPurge.
- Notice that cost discrepancy in ReIM has disappeared. Also, invoice details show zero values. Invoice status is MTCH.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms