Invoice Quantity and Invoice Cost Values Become Zero After Execution of ReimDiscrepancyPurge Batch
(Doc ID 1911995.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Noticed that invoice details are created with non-zero values.
However, after executing the ReimDiscrepancyPurge batch, invoice quantity and invoice cost values become zero. This results in zero values being posted incorrectly to Financials.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an order for item 1 (cost 65.25, qty 1,250).
- Ship and receive item 1 in two instances: first qty 1,232; second qty: 28.
- Cancel receipt of second qty 28.
- Create invoice header only with total cost 71,148. Invoice qty 0.
- Run automatch. Notice that the invoice goes to URMTCH status.
- Add details via 'default from receipts' and change cost to 48.94. Invoice qty is now 1,232.
- Run automatch. Notice that invoice goes to URMTCH and cost discrepancy was created.
- Create a Receiver Cost Adjustment (RCA) in Retail Merchandising System (RMS). Finance > Receiver Cost Adjustment > 48.94.
- Run ReimDiscrepancyPurge.
- Notice that cost discrepancy in ReIM has disappeared. Also, invoice details show zero values. Invoice status is MTCH.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document