Unique Constraint Error During Migration of Accounts Into Multiple Schemas with CMT
(Doc ID 1912044.1)
Last updated on MAY 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : BRM 184.108.40.206.0 version, Conversion Manager(CMT)
Unable to migrate accounts into Multiple Schemas with CMT
* In multi-schema account migration, POID_ID0 of /uniqueness object is not mangled and causes 'unique constraint violated' error when other accounts are created using standard account creation OpCodes.
* Consider the following customer scenario :
- In a multi-schema environment having 12 schemas, 4 accounts were migrated on one schema, say pin08
- All poids for objects created in pin08 schema (/account, /service, and so on) are mangled, but poids for /uniqueness objects created in primary pin (pin01) are not.
- Poids for those 4 entries in uniqueness (for the 4 accounts that were migrated ) are, for example : 40438500286, 40438500262, 40432348078, 40432348054
- As these poids are not mangled, when a new account is created using standard OpCodes (that create /uniqueness objects having mangled poids), it generates an error of 'unique constraints violated' on unique index defined on POID_ID0 column in UNIQUENESS_T table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document