Unique Constraint Error During Migration of Accounts Into Multiple Schemas with CMT
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : BRM 22.214.171.124.0 version, Conversion Manager(CMT)
Unable to migrate accounts into Multiple Schemas with CMT
* In multi-schema account migration, POID_ID0 of /uniqueness object is not mangled and causes 'unique constraint violated' error when other accounts are created using standard account creation OpCodes.
* Consider the following customer scenario :
- In a multi-schema environment having 12 schemas, 4 accounts were migrated on one schema, say pin08
- All poids for objects created in pin08 schema (/account, /service, and so on) are mangled, but poids for /uniqueness objects created in master pin (pin01) are not.
- Poids for those 4 entries in uniqueness (for the 4 accounts that were migrated ) are, for example : 40438500286, 40438500262, 40432348078, 40432348054
- As these poids are not mangled, when a new account is created using standard OpCodes (that create /uniqueness objects having mangled poids), it generates an error of 'unique constraints violated' on unique index defined on POID_ID0 column in UNIQUENESS_T table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms