Data Update Is Not Reflected If Order Is Queued.
(Doc ID 1912442.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 04, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Communications Order and Service Management - Version 7.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Original order, Revision Cancel order is submitted almost same time
2. Revision order is submitted but not started due to xquery logic in processAmendment and waiting as a queued amendment.
3. Data update (Insertion) is happening in context of base order.
4. When queued amendment started base order is going in amending state with UNDO mode.
5. if we open the task in undo mode, Data update done in DO mode is not reflected in UNDO.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document