Same Wave Number Can Be Assigned to Two Different Stock Orders
(Doc ID 1912555.1)
Last updated on JULY 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 12.0 to 12.0.12 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With two RWMS sessions of different users, application allows assigning of same wave to different stock orders.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into RWMS as two different users.
- Have each user navigate to the 'Select Stock Order' screen. Select two different stock orders to distribute, one for each user.
- As User 1, select a stock order and assign it to wave 999.
- As User 2, select a different stock order and assign it to wave 999.
- Check table DISTRIBUTION_QUEUE to see that two records with the same wave have been created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!