Last updated on JULY 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Retail Point of Service(POS), while returning with receipt, target Item promotion is lost when Sales Associate is linked to any item.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a discount rule BuyNofXgetYatZ$off. Deal distribution: Target.
Ex: Item 60060006 (Source), Item 60080008 (Target).
2. Once the discount rule is active, scan Items 60060006, 60080008 on POS.
3. Discount gets applied on the Target item. Complete the sale.
4. Click "F2 Return" -> "F2 Receipt", enter the transaction number noted in the step 3 and retrieve both the items on the Sale screen.
5. Select both the items and click " F4 Item " -> "F4 Sales Associate".
6. Enter sales associate id.
On the Sell Item screen, the discount on the target Item is lost.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms