Same Allocation Can Be Approved in Multiple Concurrent Sessions, Resulting in Over-Allocated Orders
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.0.2 to 13.0.3 [Release 13.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The same allocation can be approved in multiple concurrent sessions. This results in duplicate allocations in the database, which causes over-allocated orders.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create an allocation and calculate it.
- Open 2 sessions with the same application user.
- Display allocation summary for that allocation in both the sessions.
- Approve the allocation in one session.
- Verify that record is created in ALC_XREF table.
- Approve the same allocation in the second session.
- Verify that a new record is created in ALC_XREF table. This is a duplicate against a different allocation number.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms