Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.x, when the user changes the supplier while creating an order, the supplier constraint is checked against the changed supplier instead of the final one.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new order.
- Add a supplier (having some constraints attached), dates, location, and department on header level.
- Click on Items.
- Add an item. It is rejected because item-supplier link is incorrect.
- Go back to the header form. Change the supplier.
- Click on Items again, add an item, and complete the order.
- Try to approve the order. The supplier constraints are checked for the originally entered supplier and not the final one.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms