FAQ on Custom Attributes (CA) - Initialization, Refresh Configuration and Impact on Performance.
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Questions on Custom Attributes
1. Find out the mechanism of CAs: How they get initiated and their time frame setup.
2. When CAs are applied thru the utility we have to restart all app servers for CAs to take effect right away.
3. When CAs are applied without app server restart they will take effect in an hour when app server refreshes by itself.
4. We know refresh happens hourly however, need to know what exact time and whether it is configurable.
5. Also need to find out if more frequent refreshes will effect performance specially cpu, memory and perm gen utilization.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms