Duplicate search is not working correctly for 'Reporter Institution' in the Japanese View
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 7.0.3 to 7.0.3 [Release 7.0.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing a "Duplicate Case Search" for field 'Reporter Institution' in the Japanese view mode,
the cases are not being returned.
- The issue does not occur when using the English view mode.
- The issue only occurs with use of the 'Reporter Institution' field
1. Open Argus as Argus-J user account
2. Open the case in Japanese case view mode
3. In the general tab > reporter information section, enter the text (eg.,SiteJPN) in the site(Institution) field.
4. Change the case view mode to English
5. In the the site(Institution) field, enter the translation (eg., SiteENG)
6. Save the case
7. Navigate to case actions --> New
8. Put the Japanese site 'SiteJPN' and press Search
No record returns
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms