Duplicate search is not working correctly for 'Reporter Institution' in the Japanese View
(Doc ID 1913263.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 7.0.3 to 7.0.3 [Release 7.0.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The cases are not being returned when performing "Duplicate Case Search" for the field 'Reporter Institution' in the Japanese view mode.
- The issue does not occur in the English view mode.
- The issue only occurs with use of the 'Reporter Institution' field
1. Open Argus as Argus-J user account
2. Open the case in Japanese case view mode
3. In the general tab > reporter information section, enter the text (eg.,SiteJPN) in the site(Institution) field.
4. Change the case view mode to English
5. In the the site(Institution) field, enter the translation (eg., SiteENG)
6. Save the case
7. Navigate to case actions --> New
8. Put the Japanese site 'SiteJPN' and press Search
No record returns
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document