Last updated on APRIL 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Integration Bus - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While changing the password for the Retail Integration Bus (RIB) Advance Queue (AQ) schema, RIB is not able to establish connection with the database. Adapters are failing with the following error:
The below steps were performed, and the following results obtained, when the RIB schema password was changed:
1. Changed the password of RIB AQ schema.
2. Bounced the listener and RIB database.
3. Bounced the WebLogic Admin Console and the managed servers.
4. Admin server and managed servers successfully came up.
5. However, adapters are failing with the error: weblogic.common.ResourceException: IO Error: Connection reset
What needs to be configured for the password change of the RIB Schema, which refers to the Oracle RDBMS instance that is configured as the AQ Java Messageing Service (JMS)?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms