Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.0 to 14.0.2 [Release 14.0]
Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.5 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1 to 14.1.2 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM), if we have items already matched with zero quantity in invoice details, it becomes impossible to complete the summary match process.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create 4 items: X,Y,Z,S
- Create an order for these items; ship and receive.
- Create an invoice that perfectly matches items X,Y but without Z,S.
- Summary match the invoice.
- Note that the invoice is in status MTCH. Records for X,Y have been inserted into IM_PARTIALLY_MATCHED_RECEIPTS.
- Create a second invoice.
- In details, choose 'default from receipt'. Items X,Y are inserted with qty zero. Items Z,S are inserted also.
- Modify the invoice with cost discrepancy for items Z,S.
- Summary match the second invoice.
- Resolve the cost discrepancy for items Z,S.
- Items X,Y have no corresponding receipt records, and it is impossible to finish the summary match process.
- Records for Z,S have been inserted into IM_PARTIALLY_MATCHED_RECEIPTS.
- The shipment status now is matched, while the invoice still has the second invoice as unmatched.
- When editing invoices and adding items by clicking 'default from receipts', any items with qty of zero should not be copied. This will prevent this issue from recurring. The justification for this is that the customer may have a receipt with hundreds of items and it is not logical for them to choose each zero quantity and delete.
- Once the invoice discrepancies have been resolved, when exiting the invoice, detail matching should have automatically occurred to ensure all lines were matched.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms