Last updated on JANUARY 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Integration Bus - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The RIB Hospital Administration (RIHA) tool has been deployed, seemingly successfully. However, when trying to log into RIHA using the credentials set up during the deployment, the login window disappears and is replaced by a blank page with no content. Examining the RIHA logs, the following error is found:
Steps followed for this issue:
1. Implement the below steps to deploy RIHA:
- riha-app-compiler.sh -setup-security-credential
- riha-app-deployer.sh -prepare-wls
- riha-app-deployer.sh -deploy-riha-app
2. Log in using URL: http://<host>:<port>/riha-gui
3. Enter User-alias, password and select the rib-app application.
4. This produces a blank webpage. This has been undeployed and redeployed several times and the error occurs every time.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms