Find Canceling a Drag & Drop Action in a Structure List Destroys Query Mode
(Doc ID 1913845.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find Query mode destroyed after canceling an Drag&Drop action in an item BOM list.
It is not possible to edit the query criteria, when re-entering the query mode, no list mask field can be entered.
Mask is in an undefined state - still showing the pencil icon in front of the row - like the edit mode does.
1. Open the Item List (EDB-ART-SLI) and search for an item with a BOM available (eg via BOM_FLAG > 0)
2. Select an item
3. Execute context menu > Structure > Single Level (Item list)
4. The BOM Mask (EDB-ART-STR-RLI) opens.
5. Find the structure elements / items displayed
6. In the BOM list execute a "Query" - search in field "Item Number" for an item that does not exist e.g. " X% " and click " Fetch"
7. The list mask now appears blank. (mandatory)
8. Now add another item from the previous list of items(EDB-ART-SLI) with drag & drop to the 'blank' BOM Mask(EDB-ART-STR-RLI)
9. Do not save , instead choose " Abort / Cancel" . (mandatory)
10. The bill thus remains empty.
11. Try now to reenter the "Query" mode, find the mask in an undefined state .
One can no longer enter any of the fields.
In the Item Number field only " X% " displayed.
One cannot clear the query.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!