Last updated on MAY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a Vendor Funded Markdown (VFM) deal is created and made active on the same day as the clearance item price change is made effective, Retail Merchandising System (RMS) will not create any turnover or income for the deal.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a VFM deal and have it be active the next day. Add an item to the deal with stock on hand.
- Go to RPM and create a clearance for that item from the deal. Have the clearance be effective the same day as the active date for the deal. Any reason code can be used.
- Go to Maintain Price Changes screen and open the submitted price change using the price change display ID. Choose the Edit button to approve the price changes.
- Select status=Approve and update the price change. Note the status as approved.
- Run the batch priceEventExecutionBatch.sh.
- Verify the table RPM_PRICE_CHANGE and notice the status changed to pricechange.state.executed.
- Verify the table RPM_EVENT_ITEMLOC and confirm that the record is created for the price change.
- Run the batchpriceEventExecutionRMSBatch.sh.
- Notice that record from RPM_EVENT_ITEMLOC table is deleted, but no record in RPM_EVENT_ITEMLOC_DEALS is created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms