Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.0.x, when attempting to turn on auditing (Control->System->Audit->Create) for table POS_MERCH_CRITERIA, the AUDITSYS batch fails with the following error:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to Retail Merchandising System (RMS) application.
2. On the RMS Start Menu, select Control > System > Audit Trail > New.
3. The Audit Trail Field Selection screen opens. In the field Table Name, select from List of Values (LOV) or manually enter the table name: POS_MERCH_CRITERIA.
4. Select the fields: STATUS, DEPT, CLASS, SUBCLASS, ITEM, EXCLUDE_IND.
5. Press Apply and then OK.
6. Execute the AUDITSYS.PC batch process.
7. After the completion of AUDITSYS.PC, note that no audit table or audit trigger was created related to the RMS master table.
8. In the error log file generated by AUDITSYS.PC, note that the error message shown above has been written.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms