SPP Forecast Rule For Install Base Not Generating Inline Forecast
(Doc ID 1914298.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Service Parts Planning - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Installation Issues
SPP Forecast Rule for Install Base not generating Inline forecast
SPP Forecast Rule for Install Base to generate Inline forecast
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Loaded Install base for FG item via self service load
2. View Install base data in DB in MSD_DEM_INS_BASE_HISTORY table.
3. Table data matches loaded data file.
4. Loaded Failure rate data for FG item via self service load
5. View Install base data in DB in MSC_ITEM_FAILURE_RATES table.
6. Table data matches loaded data file.
7. Created Forecast Rule for based in Install base.
8. Using IMM associated Forecast rule to the service items mentioned in Failure rates.
9. Run SPP with Inline forecasting set.
10. SPP completed successfully.
11. Forecast for Usage based items and Returns based items were created successfully.
12. Forecast for Install based items not generated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document