Replenishment Order With Long Lead Time Not Seen As On Order
Last updated on JULY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Quantity on order is not seen in REPL_RESULTS, where as the same can be seen when viewing "Item Inventory by Location" in RMS.
Steps To Re-Create:
- Create item, ranged to Store and Warehouse and create Time Supply replenishment
- Add Lead Time indicator checked for Store, Warehouse
- No stock on hand for item
- Ran replenishment - created order for quantity (E.g vdate May-01-14)
- Approved order - Pickup Lead time and Not Before Dates in July due to 60 day supplier lead time
- Ran replenishment again (E.g next day - vdate 02-May-14)
- Another order created for quantity of 13 (worksheet did not approve so it is not seen of on order)
- Edited first order that was approved to change Pickup and Not Before Dates from 02-July-14 to 02-May-14 (first order had long lead time)
- Reran replenishment for second cycle - vdate 03-May-14
- New order not created this time - on order from first order with adjusted Not Before Date was 'seen' by replenishment
Conclusion: Replenishment is using Not Before Date to realize what is already on order for the item-location.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms