PIN_FLD_DESCR In EVENT_T Is Not Populated By PCM_OP_PYMT_RECYCLE_PAYMENT
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PIN_FLD_DESCR of EVENT_T is not populated by PCM_OP_PYMT_RECYCLE_PAYMENT in below scenario.
- Enable Payment Suspense in BRM
- Create Suspense Account
- Create a customer account
- Perform Billing.
- Perform a cash payment with wrong account id so that the payment will be suspended.
- Allocate the payment to correct account (First Recycle) using opcode, with a custom description in PIN_FLD_DESCR. Check the custom description in the corresponding /event/billing/payment/cash . It is present.
- Reallocate the payment to the suspense account (Second Recycle) using opcode, with a custom description in PIN_FLD_DESCR. Check the custom description in the corresponding output /event/billing/payment/cash . It is NOT present. This is the issue.
- See below example :
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms