Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 12.0.1 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a late transfer/allocation shipment message (for a pack item) is posted to Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) such that a stock count already exists against the shipping warehouse (WH), the TRAN_DATA table has two records with TRAN_CODE '22' for the same item-warehouse combination.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Prepare a transfer or an allocation and approve, but do not ship yet.
2. Create a stock count at WH.
3. Continue the stock count until count adjustment (stkvar.pc).
4. Capture TRAN_DATA.
5. Ship the transfer or the allocation by simulating a late shipment (e.g., ship date before stock count date).
6. Capture TRAN_DATA, and notice the reversal TRAN_CODE 22.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms