Container_Height Is Not Recalculated If Items Are Removed from a Pallet
(Doc ID 1915081.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When some of the cases are removed from a pallet to replenish a forward pick location, height and volume for the residual pallet is not recalculated. This is causing the container from pallet let down to go to the big size storage location instead of a possible smaller location.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a default container type – “PALLET” whose length width and height is 48x48x50 respectively.
2. Create an item whose CASE dimension length, width and height is 12x12x10 respectively.
3. Ensure the length, width and height are 4, 4, 1 in item_supp_country_dim table for dim_object = EA
4. Create an appointment for 16 cases, dc_ti = 4, dc_hi = 4 and bulk_flag set to Y
5. Receive a bulk pallet with 16 cases.
6. Create a PR pick for 7 cases.
7. Go to Task Admin screen.
8. Ensure the pick_from_loc table has unit qty as 0 and inbound_unit_qty as 7 after creating PR picks.
9. Complete the replenishment bulk pick and stage it.
10. Transport the pallet. Confirm 7 cases to replenish the forward pick location.
11. Notice the pallet dimensions and weight are not changed after removing 7 cases.
12. Putaway the remaining 9 cases on the pallet to reserve location as part of the second leg of transport operation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document