Variable Weight Price Look Up (VPLU) Items Are Not Being Recognized in SIM: "Invalid Item" Error Occurs
(Doc ID 1915116.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.1 to 15.0.1 [Release 14.0 to 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Variable Weight Price Lookup (VPLU) items created in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) are not being read in the Store Inventory Management (SIM) handheld device when scanning the barcode.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a VPLU item in RMS.
Item Level: Line
Tran Level: Line
2. Approve the item in RMS. The item flows to SIM, and tables are updated in SIM.
3. Use Item# to verify that the item exists in SIM PC.
4. Scan the barcode in SIM handheld device.
Prefix - 25
Item - 12345
Price - 33333
Check digit - 2
5. Note the Invalid item' error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!