'Create a Deal from Existing' Functionality Does Not Accept an Active Date from the Past
(Doc ID 1915592.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.3 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.1.x, while creating "New from Existing" off-invoice billing type deals, the system does not allow the selection of any dates in the past on the Deal Find screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new off-invoice deal. Notice that the system allows you to select a date in the past.
- Approve and save it.
- Create another off-invoice deal using the option "Create from Existing" in the Deal Find form.
- Select the previously created deal for copying.
- Select deal type as Off Invoice.
- Select a start date. Note that the system does not allow you to select a date prior to VDATE.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document