SPP - Supply Demand Analysis Workbench Not Showing Any Rows For Forecast Analysis
(Doc ID 1915644.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Parts Planning - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Service Parts Planning / SPP Workbench
When attempting to display the Forecast Analysis form,
find that no rows or columns of data are displayed.
Expect a table of forecast data in date columns
-- Steps To Reproduce:
Customer states the issue can be reproduced at will at customer site with the following steps:
1. Select Service Parts Planning > Workbench
2. Run Query SPP-CD-Items-2
3. Choose an item, right click and select “Supply Demand Analysis”
4. Supply Demand Analysis form is displayed.
5. All rows are displayed as expected
6. Select Forecast Analysis icon in the upper right corner in Supply Demand Analysis
7. No rows or data are displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document