Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
When attempting to save data in the Lookup Table Data Information screen, the following error occurs.
Lookup Table Data not saved
1. Go to Profitability Management
2. Go to Allocation Rule Specification -> Lookup Table Driver
3. Create a new Lookup Table Driver
4. Select a Source table and Lookup table
5. Click on the Lookup Table Data Information button next to the Lookup drop down list
6. Enter a new row in the Lookup Table Data Information screen
7. Click Save
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms