Actuals of Vendor Funded Promotion (VFP) Deals Do Not Match the Same Tran Code 6 Result
(Doc ID 1915933.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The actuals of Vendor Funded Promotion (VFP) deals do not match the same tran code 6 result. This occurs when we have a sale with the VFP discount, a sale with an in-store discount, and a return in the same day. The tran code 6 is calculated correctly but the DEAL_ACTUALS_ITEM_LOC table does not show the same result.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a VFP promotion and deal for a couple of items and locations.
- Sell both items with the promotion discount and also an in-store discount (without being linked to any promotion).
- Return one of the items from the sale with the promotion.
- Generate the POSU file and import it to RMS using the POSUPLD batch.
- Run RMS deals batches according to Oracle recommended batch schedule documentation.
- Verify that tran code 6 is calculated correctly and DEAL_ACTUALS_ITEM_LOC shows a different amount for the item that also was returned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document