Only Items Visible on Itemchildrendiff Form Can Be Submitted/Approved; the Rest Remain in 'Worksheet' Status
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.6 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.1.x, we find that only visible child items on the [itemchildrendiff] form can be submitted or approved. Any items that cannot be contained and viewed on the screen without scrolling remain in 'worksheet' status.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to Actions -> Merchandise Hierarchy and choose a department.
2. Edit the department. From the Options menu go to Merchandise Hierarchy Defaults [merchdflt] form.
3. Add info='Sub-Tran Level Items' and set it to be both available and required.
4. Create a Line-Transactional item with one child item. Fill in required Diff Group information and generate a European Article Number (EAN) for this child.
5. Submit and approve the above item/s.
6. Edit the created item to add more children. Ensure that you add a large number of items (say, more than 10 children).
7. Generate EANs for all items.
8. Note that the list now contains all children items: the one approved already from step 5, and the rest in Worksheet status. Some items are not visible, as the user must scroll down to view them.
9. Click Submit and choose "All items + children". Press OK.
10. Note that ONLY the visible children items are in Submitted status. Scroll down to find that the rest on the list are still in Worksheet.
11. Check the item approval error screen and note the message: sub-transactional level items are required for this item
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms