Last updated on APRIL 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 13.1.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following erorr is thrown while deleting item with 0% vat rate.
Error: ORA-02292: integrity constraint (RMS_OWNER.STIG_STI_FK) violated - child record found
Instructions to Re-create:
- Ensure you have a VAT Code with a VAT Rate of 0%.
- Associate to an item the VAT Code and VAT Rate of 0%.
- Create manually a SALE transaction in a store/day, which is after the VAT Rate 0% Active date.
- Insert the item detail of the SALE transaction.
- Insert the IGTax detail of the item in the transaction with the VAT Code of the VAT Rate of 0%.
- Insert the other transaction details.
- Press ok button.
- Access the database and extract the transaction details from the tables SA_TRAN_HEAD, SA_TRAN_ITEM, SA_TRAN_IGTAX, SA_TRAN_TENDER.
- Enter on the transaction you just created with edit mode.
- Try to delete the item in the transaction that has IGTax associated.
- The following error is displayed:
ORA-02292: integrity constraint (RMS_OWNER.STIG_STI_FK) violated - child record found
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms