Cost Change Does Not Calculate Tax Impact for 'IC - Cost Inclusive of All Taxes' in ITEM_COST_HEAD
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 18.104.22.168 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a SVAT environment, we find that cost changes are not calculating a tax impact for "IC - Cost Inclusive of All Taxes". This problem is evident in the ITEM_COST_HEAD table.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an item and note costing values that are calculated. The tax system shows IC as different from other cost values (tax inclusive).
- Approve the item with all necessary information.
- Create a Cost Change of the same item and change the cost to a new value.
- Move VDATE to the day before the cost change effective date, then run SCCEXT batch.
- Note that the cost change has affected all values of Negotiated Item Cost (NIC), Extended Base Cost (EBC) and IC, yet IC is incorrectly calculated. It does not include taxes.
- Note also that the problem is only evident in the ITEM_COST_HEAD table; other tables, such as ISC and ISCL show the correct value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms