Last updated on APRIL 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 08-April-2016
On : 13.2.4 version, Match Documents
When attempting to complete the resolution from "Quantity Variance Resolution" screen from Detail Matching, you are kicked back to the main
screen and the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an order with 4 item.
(Each item has QTY = 10 and Unit Cost = 10) - Order: 48802
2. Receive only 2 of these items.
(Each item has QTY = 10 and Unit Cost = 10) - Shipment: 39901
3. Create an invoice with the 4 items.
(Each item has QTY = 10 and Unit Cost = 10)
4. Run the automatch batch.
5. The 2 items that are both in the invoice and in the receipt are now matched.
6. Go in ReIM to try to resolve the discrepancies.
7. Create a manual group with the invoice alone.
8. Click then on Details.
9. Select one item, click then the down arrow.
10. Click 'Qty resolution'.
11. Enter a reason code (for example to create a credit note request).
12. Click Apply.
Results: "Your lock has expired. Please retry your operation."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms