When Supplier Information Changes in EBS, Field Values in ADDR (Address) Table are Deleted
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.7 to 13.1 [Release 13.0 to 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Whenever any supplier changes are entered in E-Business Suite (EBS) and this information is passed to Retail Merchandising System (RMS), supplier contact information in the ADDR table is updated with an ‘UNKNOWN’.
The following fields in the ADDR table are affected:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new supplier in EBS.
- Notice that supplier attributes are picked up by BPEL and are flown to RMS.
- Note the ADDR table data for this supplier.
- Now modify some terms for this supplier in EBS and publish it to RMS.
- Notice that some of the fields in ADDR table get updated to an UNKNOWN value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms