Tax Rate View Screen Does Not Display Tax Rates Associated to Geocodes
(Doc ID 1916894.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.0.x, the Tax Rate View form [taxratev] does not return the items if the geocode is associated only to the store.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Assume that a store is associated to a geocode.
2. Create a tax jurisdiction and make it active.
3. Within the tax jurisdiction, create a tax type and make it active.
4. Associate the tax type to the geocode for a given store. Do not associate it to items or departments.
5. On the Tax Rate View screen, inquire on the tax for an item, selecting the same geocode used above.
6. Click Search. You will receive the message "No records match the specified criteria." This is not correct, since the association of the tax type to the geocode implies that it applies to all items within that geocode.
7. Run TXRPOSDN batch to confirm this behavior. Records for the item/loc will be created with the appropriate tax rate.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document