Last updated on APRIL 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.0.x, the Tax Rate View form [taxratev] does not return the items if the geocode is associated only to the store.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Assume that a store is associated to a geocode.
2. Create a tax jurisdiction and make it active.
3. Within the tax jurisdiction, create a tax type and make it active.
4. Associate the tax type to the geocode for a given store. Do not associate it to items or departments.
5. On the Tax Rate View form, inquire on the tax for an item, selecting the same geocode used above.
6. Click Search. You will receive the message "No records match the specified criteria." This is not correct, since the association of the tax type to the geocode implies that it applies to all items within that geocode.
7. Run TXRPOSDN to confirm this behavior. Records for the item/loc will be created with the appropriate tax rate.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms