Performance Issue Because Batch CCPRG Is not Applying Intermediate Commits
(Doc ID 1917466.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Performance issue because batch CCPRG isn't applying intermediate commits.
Instructions to Re-create
- Check the count of cost_changes which are to be deleted.
- For testing purpose, lock any of the records which is to be deleted.
- Now run the CCPRG batch. Once the batch hangs, kill it from back end so that the batch fails.
- The batch fails as one of the record to be deleted is locked.
- Now check the count of cost_changes which are to be deleted again.
- If a batch fails, it doesn't commit in between. Hence, the batch is to be started all over again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document