"This Page Or File Is Not Allowed To Be Viewed" when Trying to Log Into Collaborator Workbench - After Upgrade To 7314 From 730
(Doc ID 1918444.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Demand Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 14-Nov-2016***
On : 188.8.131.52 version, CollabWB
When attempting to login to collaborator workbench,
the following error occurs.
This page or file is not allowed to be viewed
Close this window
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open Collaborator Workbench page:
2. enter username and password
3. "This page or file is not allowed to be viewed" shows up on bellow page
4. The loginCheck.jsp exists under %demantra_root%\Collaborator\demantra\common\ folder
5. The same user/ password can successfully log into Business Modeler
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|