Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 13.4.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Upon attempting to export a Position Query Definition (PQD) to a file using the pqdMgr utility where that PQD was saved earlier through the front-end, the below error occurs. The same error is encountered upon loading the PQD in the client after creating the relevant input (.xml) file.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In the RPAS Classic Client, create a PQD and save it (world or user level).
2. Extract the PQD and notice that it fails with with the error "Must know type of object for marshalpointer".
3. Create an input .xml file for a PQD.
4. Validate the .xml, then load the PQD and notice both actions are completed successfully.
5. Log in to the client and try to load the new PQD. Notice that the same error is encountered and the session is then disconnected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms