Last updated on JUNE 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 11.2.0]
Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : ECE 126.96.36.199.0 version, with BRM PS5 , PDC 11.1 PS3
There is an error after running pin_rerate utility as described below
* Configure all the needed files for pin_rerate using ECE as per documentation.
* Run pin_rerate as follows :
1) create a new.txt file with the account poid
0 PIN_FLD_RESULTS ARRAY 
1 PIN_FLD_ACCOUNT_OBJ POID  0.0.0.1 /account 138806278 0
2) Then run "pin_rerate -m new.txt -r -t 07/01/2014"
3) Check that the status of /job/rerate is 1
4) Then run "pin_rerate -process jobs". Check that the status of /job/rerate is 2
5) Then run "pin_rerate -process queue". Here it fails, with an error in pin_rerate.pinlog :
How to resolve this error ?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms