Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 13.4.1 to 13.4.7 [Release 13.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Oracle Retail Back Office (ORBO) Hourly Productivity Report is not updated for transactions involving items not present in the database.
Steps to Reproduce:
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS):
- Log in to ORPOS.
- Ring an item which is not in the DB from the sale item screen.
- Enter item details and press Next.
- Select tender from sale screen.
- Select cash for tender.
- Complete the tender.
- Log in to ORBO.
- Select Admin tab.
- Select Available import.
- Schedule post processor.
- After successful import, go to the Reports tab.
- Select Sales -> Hourly Productivity report.
- Note that the Transaction Amount from the previous transaction is not updated in the report.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms