No UOM Validation for Transfer Involving External Finisher Item Transformation
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.x, there is no item UOM check when users create an item transformation on a transfer that is sent across departments/groups in the same store using an external finisher.
If the item's unit of measure (UOM) is 'KG' on the first leg of the transfer, and it is transformed to another item that has UOM 'Each' on the second leg of the transfer, RMS will not allow receipt of the total inbound transfer because the second leg item's UOM (EA) cannot handle decimals.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to RMS.
- Go to the Transfer screen.
- Select transfer type = Manual Requisition.
- Select 'from' and 'to' location (both the same location).
- Select external finisher.
- Go to Add Item screen.
- Add an item that has KG UOM. (Quantity = 1.7 KG).
- Click the Transform button to open the item transformation screen.
- Transform the item to another item that has EA UOM.
- Submit and approve the transfer.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms