Last updated on APRIL 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.x, when creating a new item, the item's Net Weight is not saved properly.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to RMS and create a new item.
- Add item supplier information, including country.
- Add unit cost, pack size, etc. information.
- Add dimension 'each' and provide 10 as net weight.
- Click on OK.
- Query the item and display the dimensions. Note that the net weight has not been saved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms