"VR ID currently does not have a value. This is a required item" Error Is Encountered While Creating a ReSA Total Without Using Wizard
(Doc ID 1919267.1)
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.0.1 to 14.0.2 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Sales Audit (ReSA) 14.0.x, 'Total' creation with an option of not using the wizard gives the below error message upon clicking 'Finish':
Steps to Reproduce:
- Specify the total description, start_date, total category, and other required information on the Total Overview page. Click Next.
- Specify the required information on Total Characteristics page and click Next.
- Select 'NO' for 'Is this total created with the wizard?' option.
- Specify other required information on Total Characteristics (cont.) page and click Next.
- Provide the location trait information on Location Traits page and click Next.
- Provide the usage information on Usages page and click Finish.
- Click Yes several times to continue and apply the changes.
- Note the error message: "VR ID currently does not have a value. This is a required item."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document