Cursor Loses Focus on Selected Record and Put All Records into Edit Mode
(Doc ID 1919590.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 6.1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
All item records in the classification list will be put in edit mode, even though only record in 2.nd row is selected for update
Only selected row should be put in edit mode
1. Create three new items
2. Create a class called TEST
NOTE: Normally you would need to assign attributes to this class, but that is not required to demo the problem. Anyway, you can relate attributes, if you want. The issue happens in both cases.
3. On the item mask, click on the tab "Classification Attributes" and assign the class test to all three items.
4. After assigning the class to the items, click on the class name on the "Classification Attributes" tab of a random item.
5. Mask EDB-GRP-CFR is opend.
6. Click on the tab "Classification List".
7. Double click on a item in any different row than the first row - NOT the one in row 1 - e.g. 2.nd row
Find ALL items switch to edit mode. Cursor is focused on item in row 1 (loss of focus)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!