Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 11.0.7 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 11.0.x, when an invoice is rejected to a table via the EDI Upload process, the user can create a new invoice with the same EXT_DOC_ID. Then after fixing the issues in the first invoice, the result is that two invoices with the same EXT_DOC_ID are inserted into the IM_DOC_HEAD table.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Ensure that there is an invoice rejected in the process of EDI upload.
- In Document Maintenance, create an invoice with the same external ID as one existing on the EDI Maintenance screen.
- Now in the EDI Maintenance, resolve the issue that resulted in the EDI rejection.
- Click the button “Retry Invoice”.
- The system saves the invoice with no error message. It is expected that an error should be thrown to indicate the existence of a duplicate ID.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms